Regional Finance Business Partner
What's the role?
As the Regional Finance Business Partner/Controller you will act as the entrepreneurial business partner for the After Market Services (AMS) management team in controlling related topics by creating transparency, challenging status-quo as a guide and facilitator for value adding decisions in Northern Europe.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As Regional Finance Business Partner/Controller, you will be the specialist in financial and controlling related topics and the main contact for regional tool service. You will be accountable for tracking targets throughout the year, taking responsibility for proposals on target setting based on global input and cascading these targets down and take accountability for collecting additional information for tracking and reporting.
You will be responsible for reporting and sharing regional business results, with cross functional collaboration across Global Tool Service Management functions in the region and the Global Tool Service controlling community. You will be accountable to work on business cases for investments and support implementation and ensure tracking of business results.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Degree or above in Business Administration, Finance or related discipline
- Proven finance/controlling and Business Partnering experience
- Dynamic personality with strong winning and high performing mindset
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) in English
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience in SAP and BI as well as strong understanding of P&L is advantageous
- Ability to influene and communicate with General Managers and Region Heads to understand the current market situation and landscape and to offer advice to them to make right decisions to drive operational excellence
- Interest in future career progression with international mobility to relocate to other countries for next step career advancement.