What's the role?
The Regional Product Manager role is responsible for the coordination, implementation and control of the effective design and implementation of the local product leadership strategy (PLS) for a product portfolio segment within the Northern European region.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As a Regional Product Manager, your role will be to define the regional PLS and initiatives, defining targets, managing a product line over the entire life cycle. Contributing to the development of one-year marketing roadmap for regional HUB and drive implementation in the Market Organisations. Supporting Market Organisation Product Managers and sales with market knowledge, communication and training in line with Global Process Management Systems on Product Portfolio Management and Hilti Marketing Management steps.
You will work closely with Trade Managers to understand products, applications, market & competition. Identifying new business, developing segment specific INP to improve penetration and/or coverage. You will have Involvement in Brand Management creating a proactive approach to communicate product value e.g. internal & external PR and ensure consistent and clear communication of our brand promise “Outperform. Outlast.” in line with global and local brand strategy.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- University degree required in engineering, marketing or business administration
- Master’s degree or MBA desired, with professional experience in management consulting, sales or marketing
- Superior understanding of product marketing with the ability to contribute to the overall Hilti strategy and priorities of the corporation
- Strong commercial acumen and marketing skills, e.g. market research, competitor sensing, product lifecycle, communications, merchandising, promotions, product
- Strong communication and presentation skills across all levels and function, providing information and feedback to the wider business
- Willing to travel approximately 20% nationally and internationally
- For future career progression, be willing to relocate internationally with previous international experience
- Language skills in addition to English highly desirable
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”