What's the role?
We are looking for an MBA Intern to conduct a study regarding our Logistics Services' competitive landscape & industry trends. The duration of the project is 3 months.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
Your main task is to Conduct a study regarding logistics services' competitive landscape, industry trends, and customer sensing in the construction industry. The study conclusions and recommendations will be considered to build the Logistics Services Roadmap for Hilti Great Britain to 2023.
Your targets will be to:
- Understand the logistics competitive landscape based on market analysis
- Understand Hilti's positioning in the market
- Understand logistics last mile delivery trends in the country
- Conduct customers and internal stakeholder surveys and interviews
- Propose initiatives based on gaps identified
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique chance to work on a project that both supports your personal development and has a true impact on our Logistics Services. We support you to reach your development targets & find your true potential in an international company.
The development targets for you are to:
- Develop business acumen and customer understanding through the market assessment
- Develop communication skills both with internal & external stakeholders
- Develop teamwork and collaboration skills through the interaction with different stakeholders
- Develop project management skills by planning and aligning the different activities to achieve the project deliverables
Why should you apply?
Here you can leverage your personal strengths and realise your full potential. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- You are an MBA student
- You already have some experience in Logistics or Marketing
- Fluency in English and proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills with a sense for pragmatic solutions
- Confidence to push your own ideas and back it up with facts/analyses
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently or within a team to get things done
- Willingness to develop yourself
Click through the 'Apply Now' button where you will be asked to upload your CV and answer a couple of short questions – the whole process should take around 90 seconds. If we like what we see, you'll be invited to complete a short video or telephone interview.
If you need any support with your application please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.