Head of Finance Shared Service Centre
What's the role?
As the Head of Finance Shared Service Centre, you will act as a strategic business leader for the Northern Europe region, effectively partnering with the Finance Leadership team to deliver the regional strategy.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As Head of Finance Shared Service Centre (Northern Europe), you will be instrumental in leading and developing a team of Finance Team Leaders to deliver strategic support on all aspects of Finance related topics, to drive effective sales whilst delivering excellent internal and/or external audit standards. You will influence, educate, develop and support leaders to drive business performance in order to achieve the company’s growth strategy.
Developing an excellent understanding of Hilti’s Finance processes and managing all Finance related topics, you will consistently challenge the status quo, constantly acting as an agent for change, managing the operations in line with the agreed budget and ensure committed cost savings are delivered.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Proven, successful experience as a senior finance professional in a commercially driven organisation
- Educated to Degree level with post graduate Finance qualification.
- Proven success in driving Finance topics to drive business impact
- Strategic mind-set with ability to partner with key stakeholders in the business, while driving the business from an operational perspective
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with ability to influence and interact across all levels of management
- Proven experience working in a complex, commercial organisation and/or consulting role that requires detail orientation, sound judgment and strong analytical skills
- International mobility for longer term career progression outside of the UK
- Language skills in addition to English preferred though not essential
- Ability to work successfully in a process driven organisation, with courage to challenge the status quo
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”